Information on the processing of personal data ex art. 13-14 Reg.to UE 2016/679
Data subjects: registered users of the e-commerce website
Pinsami s.r.l., with registered office in Reggio Emilia (RE), Via G. De Chirico, n. 36/G, VAT No. 06549760483, in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of those concerned with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data (e.g. name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided therein.
Purposes and legal basis of GDPR processing Your data will be processed for purposes related to:
- to the implementation of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations on the legal basis provided for in art. 6.1.b) for site registration, advice and information on products marketed by Pinsami s.r.l., management of sales operations, customer care, compliance of product delivery in accordance with the order, customer management, management of litigation, customer invoicing
- the implementation of fulfilments related to legislative obligations on the legal basis provided for in art. 6.1.c) such as the fulfilments required by law in the fiscal and accounting field and management of litigation.
The processing of the functional data of points 1) and 2) is necessary for a correct management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the above-mentioned purposes.
- for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller on the legal basis provided for by art. 6.1.f) and art. 130, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 novated by Legislative Decree 101/2018, to the sending of commercial communications via e-mail relating to similar products and/or services purchased by the data subject. The data subject has the possibility to object to such processing at any time, initially or on the occasion of subsequent communications, easily and free of charge, by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- with your consent on the legal basis of art. 6.1.a), may be used for marketing and promotional activities related to the products/services marketed by Pinsami (brand of Pinsami s.r.l.). These activities may be carried out by means of paper mail, telephone contact by operator (“traditional methods”), e-mail, sending text messages or other automated means of calling (“automated methods”). The provision of data for these purposes is optional for you and your refusal to provide such data shall not affect the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the processing itself.
- subject to your consent on the legal basis of art. 6.1.a) may be used to analyse your preferences, consumption habits or purchases given or inferred in order to send you personalised marketing communications. The provision of data for these purposes is optional for you and your refusal to process them does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the appropriateness of the processing itself.
- subject to your consent on the legal basis of art. 6.1.a), your personal data may be used for sending you newsletters and information material on news regarding the world of Pinsami (brand of Pinsami s.r.l.).
Communication: your data may be communicated to external parties for the proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors or to autonomous Data Controllers such as, by way of example: banks and credit institutions including the Visa, Mastercard or American Express circuits for payment by credit card or prepaid credit card, consultants and freelance professionals, also in associated form, within public and/or private entities for which the communication of the data is mandatory or necessary in order to comply with legal obligations or is in any case functional to the administration of the relationship, constitutional bodies or important bodies